My Electronic Diary
The Author : Mizs Ennez :
Welcome To My Humble World
An electronic diary for me to share my journeys to people who willing to read it (:



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: mizs Ennez

A day B4 BirthdaY!!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 | 10:37 PM | 0 comments
My bufday = 3/2/1991
Today = 2/2/2011

So that meant its my bufday eve...lolz...kiaaa...as usual i will celebrate my bufday on my own...nobody here beside me...My family ( so far away )...my peeps (if they remember ) TnT
 I never had a great bufday party except for last year...well it seems that this year thing back to normal...no one i meant nobody will here by my side to share this happy moment with me...

So sad dohh!! but what to do i seem that i should celebrate it my own...."HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE SUZZENE" lolz...funny right...
Tomorrow i'll turn 20...old oledy...ngee... ^^

Happy 20th Birthday to myself ><,



Old things | New things